Product by: Eagletech
Closer Look :
• Stiff and light cone materials for precise vibrations
• Exceptional tonal fidelity and low harmonic distortion
• Solid wood enclosures accurately amplifies overall sound level
• Dedicated subwoofer and midrange for high decibel output
• Compatible with wide range of iPod/iPhone
• Great for MP3 player, CD, PC, video gaming system, home audio system or just about any other audio sources
• USB 2.0 port connects to iTunes (PC/Mac)
• RCA audio input
• Adjustable volume, treble, bass
• Control, play and charge your iPod/iPhone from the top loading dock
• Remote control and browse your iPod/iPhone from anywhere in the room
• Total RMS Power: 20 Watts
-Satellites: 5 Watts RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @<=1% THD)
-Subwoofer: 10 Watts RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @<=1% THD)
• Total Peak Power: 40 Watts
• Frequency Response: 30Hz to 20kHz
-Satellites: Dual 3-inch full spectrum drivers with solid wood enclosure
-Subwoofer: 4-inch driver with solid wood enclosure
• Speaker Dimension: 4.72” x 11.02” x 7.67”
Eagletech’s iDock speaker shows why competitive pricing can often give a company the edge on the battlefield that is the electronics market. Let me tell you that this product is absolutely beautiful. It’s aggressive front and elegant wood enclosure make it quite the looker. Sound is very versatile, especially since you can control the amount of treble and bass it put out. It played acoustic just as immaculately as it played some of the heaviest metal I could find. Rap, Country, and Pop also sounded spectacular on this dock.
I am absolutely in love with this dock. It has received a permanent spot in my room and will be staying there for a very long time. If you need a Dock at a great price with sublime audio reproduction (and lett’s face it, who doesn't?) then you need to give this product a go!
• Amazing sound quality that far exceeds the price.
• Includes a very convenient remote control.
• Adjustable Treble and Bass with great range.
• Attractive wood enclosure with silver grille.
• A bit too heavy and bulky.
• Red status light continuously blinks with no apparent way to stop it.
• Lacks ability to dock any iPod or iPhone in while in case.