Product by: Mee Electronics
Price: $39.99Closer Look:
- Deep, powerful, clean bass from tuned bass-reflex design
- Wooden housing produces no ringing, even with all the bass these pump out
- Comfortable fit for long-term wear
- Great noise-isolating design
- Durable, built-in strain relief
- Designer cable that is stylish, tangle resistant, and has low microphonics (cable noise caused by friction)
- Works with iPod, iPhone, most blackberry phones, MP3 players, portable media players, CD players, DVD players, computers, laptops, and netbooks
- Driver: 10mm Dynamic Micro Speaker
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Connector: 3.5mm gold plated, right angle connector
- Cable: Designer 1.4m cord (4.59 ft) with attached shirt clip
- Accessories: 4 sets of ear tips (Small/medium/large/Double-flange), 1 carrying pouch, 1 airplane adapter, 1 wire organizer
- Warranty: 1 year
Me Electronic’s R1 headphones are a unique pair. They are sure to get you many looks and many questions. Personally, I’ve never seen headphones made of wood so I find their design to be as awesome as it is unique. The sound is also very nice! I had a misconception that the sound quality would be,well, wooden and brittle due to it’s constructions. But in reality the sound quality is very deep and solid- fans of any genre will enjoy this sound quality.I feel like they are priced quite nicely considering the sound quality and all the extra’s you get. That’s why I recommend the R1 headphones to anyone who wants a product that will stand out and sound great.
- Wooden design is unique and awesome
- Sound is very full and powerful
- Lot’s of accessories including case, eartips, etc
- No microphone, button, or volume controls.
- Cable prone to tangles.