The necessity of flash drives can be debatable. We usually know when we’ll need to carry one around with us and will do so when necessary. Sometimes, however, there comes a day when a friend wants to share a file with you and you’re caught without any portable storage. Verbatim’s Tuff ‘n Tiny drive remedy’s that problem by making a drive that you’ll never even remember you have- until you need it.
Product by: Verbatim
Price: $25.99 for 8GB
• Resistant to dust, water and static discharge
• Bonus key ring lanyard for mobile phones or key rings
• Available in 2GB, 4GB and 8GB capacities
• 1.19 x 0.5 x 0.06 inch
• Compatible with ALL USB ports
• Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP or 2000, Mac OS 9.x or higher, Linux kernel 2.6x or higher
• Enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost™
The Tuff ‘N Tiny has already saved my life three times and I’m sure it will do the same for you. Everyone always has their keys on them so it’s naturally a good decision strapping these onto your keychain for the best possible convenience. I was very pleased and surprised that this drive surpassed a conventional sized flash drive in speed. The sizes offered means you won’t have to compromise on your basic storage needs.
I recommend this to every person who uses a computer this day and age. It WILL, and I repeat WILL come in handy when you least expect it.
• Extremely convenient size
• Very fast speeds
• Firm, rugged design
• Could be easily lost if not attached to keychain
• Could have manlier color options