Griffin Simplifi Review
Technology savants never limit themselves on how many gadgets they can amass. This always leads to cluttered desks, tangled chords, and too many different USB cables than you know what to do with. Griffin has come to save the day with the Girffin Simplifi, a magical little unit that docks your iPod, reads your memory cards, and gives you two extra USB ports. It organizes your desk with a single unit instead of multiple docks, cables, readers, and chords. It is a MUST have and I welcome you to read this review to improve your digital lifestyle.
Product by: Griffin Technology
- Charge/sync dock for iPhone and iPod
- Reads and writes the most popular digital media cards, including Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, SD, SDHC, xD and CF (CompactFlash).
- 2-port powered USB hub, using included AC adapter
- A simple, versatile way to de-clutter your desktop
The Griffin Simplifi is an amazing little piece of technology. One would even think that it had magical powers of some sort. As simple of a product as it is, I couldn’t think of an accessory more essential to a gadget freak. I’ve fallen in love with it and never plan on parting with it as long as it’s in working condition.
I COMPLETELY recommend this product to all sorts of technology lovers, and that is why I give it the highest reward on this site: the Editor’s Choice award.
- Simplifies desk space with an nice, all-in-one unit.
- Construction is very impressive with an aluminum body and rubberized bottom
- Comes with many dock adapters
- Also asks as a USB Hub
- Does not support any Memory Sticks, or Micro SD
- May be too expensive for some