Choiix Mini Air Through Netbook Cooler Review
Net books are starting to take a serious chunk of the mobile computing pie. With more and more power being stuffed into a tiny enclosure it is understandable that heat is starting to become an issue. Even though the atom processor is not a push over when it comes to stable temperatures additions like better integrated gpu’s and wi-fi adapters make your net books over all temperatures a serious concern. What is another drawback to owning a netbook over a laptop? A resounding response to this question is easily the lack of USB ports this is where the Choiix Air-through netbook cooler jumps ahead of the the competition and not only gives you the cooling you deserve but also the use of extra port built right in. Let’s get a good look at this masterful piece of technology:
Provided by: Cooler Master
|Model||C-HL02-WP (with HUB)
C-HL03-WP (without HUB)
|Application||Optimize for 15” Notebook and below|
|Material||Aluminum, Rubber and Plastic|
|Dimension (W / H / D)||300 x 230 x 5~30 mm (11.81″ x 9.05″ x 0.20″ ~ 1.18″)|
|Fan Dimension (W / H / D)||70 x 70mm (2.76″)|
|Fan Speed||1500 RPM|
|Weight||575g (1.27 lbs)|
- Optimally designed for the slim and light notebook
- One embedded fan provide airflow for efficient and effective cooling.
- Aluminum panel and frame design for superior ventilation and cooling performance.
- 4 port USB Hub for expanding connectivity
- Ergonomically designed for maximum comfort.
- Optimally designed for 15” Notebook and below
- USB Hub
- Might be better with detachable base for transport (for some)