SplitFish FragFX Shark Playstation 3 Gaming Mouse and Controller Review
The battle between PC and Console gamers have been forever divided regarding the best method to play games with. PC gamers love the accuracy and speed that keyboards and mice provide, while Console gamers prefer the ease of use that a controller. With SplitFish’s new FragFX Shark hybrid controller we will see if the bridge between Consoles and PC’s will be met.
Features and Specifications:
- 2 AA batteries (not included)
- NEW 50h + play time
- NEW 500h + power save standby
- Mouse 1750 DPI resolution
- Play with the mouse on the PS3 as you would do on a PC
- Full PS3, PC and MAC support, either as a gamepad or mouse/keyboard control
- Fast access to special features (eg macro, rapid-fire, button swap, stick swap, etc.)
- Brand new wireless technology to 2.4 GHz
- Plug and Play
- NEW dead zone adjustment wheel
- SixAxis support
Being a PC gamer I found the SplitFish FragFX Shark felt like coming home for me. I always found that dual analog sticks made for decreased accuracy while playing FPS’. The Shark greatly improved my aim and movements in games. The macro’s were a nice feature allowing for a shoot and switch back to your regular gun or whatever else you want to do. The mouse was very fluid, the “FragChuck” worked perfectly for moving and the mouse-pad was comfortable. The ability to change settings was very much appreciated too since not all players game the same way.
Would I recommend it? Yes! Anyone looking for a way to better their PS3 game-play should definitely get the FragFX Shark. I definitely won’t go back to a regular controller now for my FPS games.
- Support for PCs, Macs, and PS3s
- Comfortable design
- Responsive Wireless mouse
- Extremely long battery life
- Doesn’t have full support a couple of games