Headphones can be very, very dull products. Even the always-stylish Apple corporation produces some of the cheapest looking headphones on the market today! And the worst part is, is that when stylish headphones ARE released it is always for a very high price or more aimed towards female’s. Me Electronic’s brings a masculine style to their M11 headphones, let’s see how they perform in the following review.
Product by: Mee Electronics
- Powerful yet balanced full-range micro-driver with a tuned bass-reflex system to deliver accuracy and dynamics maximizing the musical enjoyment
- Ultra-compact, lightweight in-ear design allowing deeper insertion and increased noise isolation
- Precise, comfortable fit for long-term wearing
- Designer cable that is stylish, tangle resistant, and has low microphonics (cable noise from friction)
- Works with iPod, iPhone and other MP3 devices
Depending on your personal taste in sound you’ll either love or hate the M-11 Headphones. As someone who loves bass-heavy genre’s of music the utter lack of thump left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. It’s unfortunate because the highs and the mids were very nice. I was a big fan of the forn factor and styling. They are very reminiscent of V-Moda for half the price.
Other than the lack of bass these are very good headphones. I recommend these most to people who listen to music such as acoustic, classical, or any other genre were bass isn’t too important.
- Lot’s of included accessories
- Stylish form factor
- Comfortable fit
- In-Line Button and Mic
- Bass is very underwhelming
- Cord tangles up a lot
- No in-line volume control