Most iPhone cases seem to lack one thing. Fashion. Though they are sleek, protective, easy to hold, and may even look cool they are never really fashionable. They are usually simple slates of a solid color, two if you’re lucky. Me Electronics has stepped up to the plate in designing more fashionable options for the more fashionable consumer. Today we take a look at their Sword of Dragon case.
Product by: Mee Electronics
- Enhanced non-slip surface provides extra grip with confidence
- Safe guards your iPhone 3G 3GS without sacrificing functionalities
- Enjoy the convenience of unhindered screen, docking port, headphone jack and camera access
- Dimension: 2.6 in. W x 4.6 in. H x 0.4 in. D
- Ship Weight: 0.25 lb
- Warranty: 90 day limited warranty
The Me Electronic’s Sword of Dragon case is an awesome case and an even more awesome fashion statement. I can’t stress just how unique it’s soft touch finish is, you owe it to yourself to check it out. It’s also much thinner than other slim-fit cases on the market. I’m very surprised as to how much I like this case, since Mee is more of a personal audio company.
I recommend this case to anyone who wants to make a fashion statement while rocking a great case. But keep in mind that if you drop your iPhone in this case you may face some damage.
- Great design
- Unique soft-touch finish
- Incredibly slim
- No free extra’s
- Not the case for you if you’re looking for good protection.