The iPhone, though a fantastic device, has always lacked in one specific area- battery power. With powerful features comes powerful battery drainage and apple simply wouldn’t sacrifice their device’s slim profile to make room for a bigger battery. This is where third party companies come in. They’ve taken advantage of this fact by making two distinct styles of back-up batteries. Today we’re looking at the Mophie Juice Pack Air, a “backpack style” battery back-up that doubles as a protective case.
Provided by: Mophie
- Doubles the iPhones battery life
- Available in black, white, or purple
- Offers full hardcase protection
- Built in on/off switch
- Pass through sync/charge
- LED Light battery status indicator
Battery (1200 mAh) Specifications:·
- Standby Time: Up to 270 hours
- Talk Time: Up to 4.5 hours on 3G | Up to 10 hours on 2G
- Internet Use: Up to 4.5 hours on 3G | Up to 8 hours on Wi-Fi
- Audio Playback: Up to 27 hours
- Video Playback: Up to 9 hours
To put it simply, this case is fantastic! Before I received this case I had very high expectations for it, I anticipated owning it since the day it came out. Normally when you get a black case you’re just ASKING for trouble, when you ask for a case that is not only black but also glossy then many times you could expect it not to last. Though the case was very prone to fingerprints and smudges it was absolutely resilient against hairline scratches. I was almost certain that placing this case on tables and other surfaces would absolutely decimate it like it would other black glossy cases.This product has my utmost seal of approval, ranking in my personal top three. Anybody needed extra battery power for their iPhone needs to give this case a gander. It combines stylish protection with minimal bulk and eliminates the need to carry clunky standalone battery kits.
- Offers a hefty 1200 mAh battery, which will double your iPhones battery life.
- Available in three stylish colors
- Minimal bulk
- Extremely resilient to hairline scratches
- Compatible with any screen protector
- No “lay on the table” design
- Besides the charger cable, it doesn’t come with any extra pack-ins (ie Screen Shield, Microfiber, Carrying Pouch etc.)