Not many people use a tripod to take video or pictures. Most average people are content with using nothing but their hands to keep their videos nice and stable. However, as a reviewer I know the benefits of a tripod as I use one almost everyday! The iPhone 3GS has a very nice camera for a phone. It’s one of the best in it’s size. Originally it wasn’t compatible with tripods, and with no video stabilization features to speak of it’s no surprise that videos could turn out extremely shakey! Not anymore…
Product by: xShot
• Perfectly fits the iPhone 3G and 3GS
• Features a universal tripod mount to help you take great pictures and videos.
• All in 1: No need for any extra clip or suction cup
• Put yourself in the frame when used with the XShot
• Designed for the iPhone 3G and 3GS
• Can be used with any tripod or monopod
• Features a built-in tripod adapter for universal 1/4” screw.
• Material: Durable chrome plastic case
There’s really not a whole lots to say about the xShot iPhone Case. It;’s meant to do one thing and one thing alone: make your iPhone compatible with tripods. And it certainly gets the job done. However, thirty dollars is a bit steep. It’s more expensive than some small tripods and the same price as some very popular iPhone cases. For a case that doesn’t do a whole lot of protecting it sure does cost a lot. That is my only qualm with this product, so if you’ve got money to burn or desperately need your phone to be tripod compatible then go for it!
- Gives you he ability to mount your iPhone on a tripod!
- Easy to use
• Chrome finish is very prone to fingerprints
• Might be to pricey for some